The Scientific Committee invites authors to submit their abstracts for consideration and inclusion in the program.
All abstracts should be sent to Carlos Lázaro: email@example.com
Abstract submission deadline: October 31st 2017
Acknowledgement of acceptance will be sent via e-mail by: November 30th 2017
RULES FOR THE PRESENTATION OF ORAL COMMUNICATIONS
• The first signer of the abstract submitted for evaluation by the scientific committee must be registered for this work to be accepted. You will be responsible for your presentation at the Course.
• The abstract, the oral presentation and the text used in the slides of the presentation must be entirely in English, as it is the official language.
• Oral communications should never consist in the presentation of an isolated clinical case. Priority will be given to the original works.
Structure of the text:
• Title: The title must be written in CAPITAL LETTERS.
• Authors: The names of the authors must be written with the full names and surnames in the following order: First Name Last Name 2nd Last Name.
• Text: Abstracts will not exceed 300 words. It should include the sections: objective, methods, results and conclusions. The bibliographical citations in the text will be made by means of numbers in parentheses following the order of appearance. At the end of the paper, a maximum of 5 appointments will be included following the Vancouver model.
• The first author will be informed of the receipt of the abstract and the resolution of the scientific committee by electronic mail. You will be given date, time, room and allotted time of presentation